|Posted on February 19, 2010 at 4:23 PM|
What is Muqeem?
“Muqeem” is a unique and modern web based electronic service that was developed and offered by Al-Elm to enable Human Resources Managers and other HR staff in the private sector to issue an Exit-Re-Entry in just 3 minutes.
Besides, Muqeem Service enables them to perform several critical services for their expatriate employee through accessing the databases of the Saudi Passports & Traffic Departments in quick and secure way.
1. Saving Time
2. Saving Resources (Human, Logistics & Financial)
3. Efficient HR Operations
4. Convenient Expatriate That Leads to More Productivity
5. Reliable Database with Minimal Data Entry Errors
6. Automatic Alerting System that Minimizes Fines on Company and Employees.
7. Remote Access from any PC through a Dedicated Portal for Muqeem
8. Secure Web Access with No Breach of Privacy.
Muqeem as a modern eService concept • Muqeem offers the following online services 24/7:
– Standard Services:
• Searching and inquiries service
• Lists service
• Alert service
• Documents service
• Forms service
– Interactive Services:
• Issue of Exit-Re-Entry Visas Service
• Cancellation of Exit-Re-Entry Visas Service
• Extension of Exit-Re-Entry Visas Service
• Issue of Final Exit Visas Service
Who benefits from Muqeem Service
Muqeem Service is designed for companies and establishments that employ expatirates in Saudi Arabia. the following manager, supervisors and officers can benefit from using Muqeem service.
–General Managers of Establishments
–Human Resources Managers
–Human Resources Supervisors
–Human Resources Officers
–Any Person that has a Grant of Authority by the Company to use Muqeem.
For more information about Muqeem call 9200 2 9200